- 1 How do you stimulate a sleeper?
- 2 How do I get a sleeper d1?
- 3 How do you expand the spinnery in sushi?
- 4 How much damage does sleeper do?
- 5 Can you still get sleeper simulant Destiny 1?
- 6 What does sleeper simulant do?
- 7 How do I get the ionized shell harmonics?
- 8 How do you get sushi coins in sushi spinnery?
- 9 How do I unlock Ikelos weapons?
- 10 How do you override frequency?
- 11 Is sleeper simulant any good?
How do you stimulate a sleeper?
How to get the Destiny 2 Sleeper Simulant
- Complete the main story in Warmind and subsequent missions Legacy Code and A Piece of the Past.
- Receive the IKELOS Hand Cannon as quest reward, then visit Ana Bray and pick up the Violent Intel quest item.
- Defeat Hive and Cabal with an IKELOS weapon equipped.
How do I get a sleeper d1?
The Sleeper Simulant is a level 40 Exotic Fusion Rifle that can be equipped in the Heavy Weapons slot. It is obtained as a reward for completing The Sleeper Stirs, a quest that is received from Banshee-44 after completing a lengthy series of tasks.
How do you expand the spinnery in sushi?
To begin an expansion, open the menu and tap on consult. Select special from the drop down menu. From here you will be able to purchase the hammer using sushi coins. Boosts can be purchased by accessing the main menu and selecting buy.
- This will take you to the Tsukiji Market.
- Tap on a boost to see what it does.
How much damage does sleeper do?
Sleeper Simulant hits for 14,155. Shoots its loadout of 9 rounds in 18.26 seconds for a total of 127,395 damage. 6976 DPS. Touch of Malice hits for 1795 on double damage. Sleeper Simulant Damage Comparison.
|Weapon [Attack]||Sleeper Simulant |
|Time to Empty Mag||5 seconds|
|Non-Crit Damage per Mag||33,972|
|Crit Damage per Mag||42,465|
Can you still get sleeper simulant Destiny 1?
The Sleeper Simulant questline is now accessible, so if you ‘ve been deciphering hidden codes, searching for secret rooms, and coming up empty handed, your search is nearly over.
What does sleeper simulant do?
Sleeper Simulant is an exotic Heavy-slot Fusion Rifle introduced in The Taken King. The weapon is based on a Dark Age weapon, the DVALIN FORGE Fusion Rifles, but with much more power behind it. The weapon’s lasers over-penetrate enemies and bounce off walls.
How do I get the ionized shell harmonics?
The Ionized Shell Harmonics portion can be found by playing through The Archive mission on Venus. To get the Plasma Confinement Control Modules, you will need to defend three different Warsats in the Cosmodrome, Moon, and Mars public events.
How do you get sushi coins in sushi spinnery?
1 Answer. In order to generate Sushi Coins (SC), you need to use interior objects as you said. I found out that the best way to get a lot of sushis coins is to do all the PR missions and make two L shaped belts with the facilities inside the square formed by the two L-shaped belts.
How do I unlock Ikelos weapons?
0.2. You can unlock the Ikelos SMG by completing the new Exodus: Preparation quest. This mission tasks you with visiting Mars, Io, Titan, and Mercury to complete each destination’s Weekly Bounty. Doing so will not only progress the quest but earn you a new Exodus-Focused Umbral Engram.
How do you override frequency?
Do these within Hellas Basin, and you’ll receive items named Resonate Stem – one for each completed part of the quest. Once you have all four Resonate Stems, go into your inventory and hover over with your cursor. You’ll be given the option to combine it. Do so, and you’ll create an Override Frequency.
Is sleeper simulant any good?
Bottom line: The Sleeper Simulant is simply one of the best exotic weapons in the game. It does incredible precision damage, and works like a charm in most endgame activities.