- 1 What is the main strip of bars in Nashville?
- 2 What is the best sushi in Nashville?
- 3 Does Kenny Chesney have a bar in Nashville?
- 4 What bars are in downtown Nashville?
- 5 What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
- 6 What is the most famous bar in Nashville?
- 7 Where can I get sushi in Nashville?
- 8 Does Nashville have good sushi?
- 9 Where can I dine in Nashville?
- 10 What should I avoid in Nashville?
- 11 Does Blake Shelton own a bar in Nashville?
- 12 Does Brad Paisley have a bar in Nashville?
- 13 Is Nashville strict with fake ids?
- 14 Does Dolly Parton have a bar in Nashville?
- 15 Where is the party in Nashville?
What is the main strip of bars in Nashville?
Broadway is a major thoroughfare in the downtown area in Nashville, Tennessee. It includes Lower Broadway, an entertainment district renowned for honky tonks and live country music.
What is the best sushi in Nashville?
Note: Restaurants on this map are listed geographically.
- O-Ku Sushi Nashville. Copy Link. 81 Van Buren St.
- Two Ten Jack. Copy Link. 1900 Eastland Ave #105.
- Dear Sushi. Copy Link. 557 Stewarts Ferry Pike.
- Virago. Copy Link. 1120 McGavock St.
- Sunda. Copy Link.
- Samurai Sushi. Copy Link.
- Sonobana. Copy Link.
- Hai’s Sushi & Pho. Copy Link.
Does Kenny Chesney have a bar in Nashville?
2. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge at 422 Broadway. Acts to appear at Tootsie’s in recent years have included Keith Urban, Steven Tyler, Kenny Chesney, and Kid Rock, to name just a small few. Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge features live music 10 from a.m. to 3 a.m. daily.
What bars are in downtown Nashville?
Bar & Pub
- Acme Feed & Seed. 101 Broadway.
- Bar Louie. 314 11th Ave S.
- Beer Sellar. 107 Church St.
- Benchmark. 117 2nd Ave N.
- Bobby’s Garage. 230 4th Ave N.
- Broadway Brewhouse & Mojo Grill. 317 Broadway.
- Buffalo’s Nashville. 154 2nd Ave N.
- Casa de Montecristo. 600 9th Ave S.
What bars do celebrities go to in Nashville?
Make sure you are selfie-ready when you go, in case a celeb stops by.
- AJ’s Good Time Bar. Bar, American, $$$
- Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row. Bar, Gastropub, Restaurant, American, $$$
- Ole Red. Bar, Restaurant, American, $$$
- FGL House. Bar, Cocktail Bar, Restaurant, American, $$$
- Nashville Underground.
- Redneck Riviera.
What is the most famous bar in Nashville?
Alan Jackson’s Lower Broadway bar has been voted the number one honky-tonk in Nashville by Billboard Magazine. The three-story hot spot offers something different on each level; a sports bar, karaoke bar, and rooftop bar.
Where can I get sushi in Nashville?
- Acme. 101 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201• (615) 915-0888. Hours: Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to close; Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to close.
- Peter’s Sushi & Thai. 330 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN 37027 • (615) 370-1493.
- Virago Japanese Sake & Sushi. 1126 McGavock St, Nashville, TN 37203 • (615) 254-1902.
Does Nashville have good sushi?
The Eastern Peak is known as “ Nashville’s hidden gem for amazing Thai and sushi.” With two other locations in Bellevue and Berry Hill, Eastern Peak has become one of the most popular sushi restaurants in town. At your next visit, try the Titan Roll and the Predator Roll—both exclusive to the Gulch location!
Where can I dine in Nashville?
Nashville’s BEST dINNER rESTAURANTS
- Yolan – Italian.
- Bourbon Steak – Steakhouse.
- The Southern – Steak & Oyster.
- Merchants – American.
- Etch – Contemporary American.
- Liberty Common – Southern Brasserie.
- Husk – New Southern.
- Farm House – Southern / American.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
12 Things Everyone In Nashville Should Avoid At All Costs
- CMA Fest. Larry Darling – Flickr.
- Broadway after dark. Thomas Hawk – Flickr.
- Highway 24 at rush hour.
- Coffee shops at 11am.
- Other drivers.
- Sunday morning church traffic.
- The raging ice cream lovers at Jeni’s.
- OR the massive crowds at Pancake Pantry.
Does Blake Shelton own a bar in Nashville?
Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Shelton’s Ole Red opened in June of 2018 in Nashville. The bar and restaurant also has a location in Tishomingo, Okla., in the country star’s home state; a third location in Gatlinburg, Tenn., is planned to open in 2019.
Does Brad Paisley have a bar in Nashville?
Paisley recommends the honky-tonks on lower Broadway, such as Tootsies World Famous Orchid Lounge. With local musicians playing almost any time of day or night and no cover charge, it is a great place for getting a feel for Nashville’s musical energy.
Is Nashville strict with fake ids?
Some college students, or anyone under 21 for that matter, think going out in downtown Nashville just can’t be done without a fake id. Many of the local bars require patrons to be 21 or older to gain entrance.
Does Dolly Parton have a bar in Nashville?
A Dolly Parton –Inspired Rooftop Bar Just Opened in Nashville. The new Graduate Hotel Nashville has dedicated its rooftop bar and pool lounge, White Limozeen, to the country music icon.
Where is the party in Nashville?
Best nightlife in Nashville
- Station Inn. What is it: Popular nightlife spots come and go, but not so the Station Inn.
- House of Cards.
- Robert’s Western World.
- Layla’s Honky Tonk.
- L.A. Jackson.
- Nashville Palace.
- Dee’s Country Cocktail Lounge.
- City Winery.