- 1 When did Rock N Roll Sushi open?
- 2 How many Rock N Roll Sushi locations are there?
- 3 Who owns Rock and Roll Sushi?
- 4 What is in Rock N Roll Sushi?
- 5 Where did Rock N Roll Sushi originate?
- 6 How does Rock N Roll Sushi work?
- 7 Who founded Rock N Roll Sushi?
- 8 How Much Is a Rock N Roll Sushi franchise?
- 9 Is Rock and Roll Sushi a franchise?
- 10 What are the healthiest sushi rolls?
- 11 What’s inside of a California roll?
- 12 Is sushi good for your health?
When did Rock N Roll Sushi open?
Rock – N – Roll Sushi is a sushi restaurant chain which first opened in Mobile’s Bel-Air Mall in 2010. It was founded by Ryan and Lance Hallmark with Annette Chastain.
How many Rock N Roll Sushi locations are there?
One of our most successful clients is Rock N Roll Sushi, a vibrant and unique franchise that brings something exciting to the sushi restaurant world. With 22 restaurants in operation, 18 of which are franchises, RNR Sushi is paving the way for explosive growth throughout the country.
Who owns Rock and Roll Sushi?
Ryan Hallmark – Owner – Rock and roll sushi | LinkedIn.
What is in Rock N Roll Sushi?
Rock n Roll Sushi Special Rolls Inside is 3 pieces of salmon, spicy crab meat and avocado with ponzu sauce. 5 piece cucumber cut roll. Inside is tuna, salmon, white fish, albacore, avocado, gobo and crab meat with ponzu sauce.
Where did Rock N Roll Sushi originate?
It all began in Mobile, Alabama, as the dream of husband-and-wife team Lance and Gerri Mach Hallmark, who used their fourteen-plus years of experience in the food and beverage industry to open the flagship Rock N Roll Sushi in 2010.
How does Rock N Roll Sushi work?
Rockin’ Roll Sushi is a unique way to provide delicious Sushi to Sushi lovers. Fresh made sushi placed on a conveyor belt pass your table. Simply grab what you like and enjoy the great taste. We proudly offer fresh sushi with NO MSG, NO artificial coloring, and NO chemical food preservatives.
Who founded Rock N Roll Sushi?
The couple never dreamed of owning a restaurant, but Rock n Roll Sushi’s founder, Lance Hallmark, is a close friend.
How Much Is a Rock N Roll Sushi franchise?
A: The initial single-unit franchise fee is $30,000. Estimated initial investment requirement for a single restaurant ranges from $145,000 to $629,000.
Is Rock and Roll Sushi a franchise?
Rock N Roll Sushi opened for business in 2010 and took off from there. With hard work, determination, and a great team, Rock N Roll Sushi has been successfully in business for 6 years and rapidly growing. They started franchising in 2015.
What are the healthiest sushi rolls?
- Cucumber Roll (on Brown Rice) with Edamame and Miso Soup.
- Edamame and Salmon Sashimi.
- Salmon-Avocado Roll (on Brown Rice) and Seaweed Salad.
- Various Types of Sashimi.
- Rainbow Roll (on Brown Rice)
- One Roll (on Brown Rice) and Naruto Rolls or Sashimi.
- Avocado Roll (on Brown Rice)
- Miso Soup with a Veggie Roll and Sashimi.
What’s inside of a California roll?
A California roll or California maki is a makizushi sushi roll that is usually rolled inside-out, and containing cucumber, crab or imitation crab, and avocado.
Is sushi good for your health?
Sushi is a very healthy meal! It’s a good source of heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids thanks to the fish it’s made with. Sushi is also low in calories – there’s no added fat. The most common type is nigiri sushi – fingers of sticky rice topped with a small filet of fish or seafood.