What is the best sushi in DC?
Discover the Best Sushi in Washington DC
- O-Ku – DC. $$$$· Sushi · Washington.
- Susheria. $$$$· Sushi · Georgetown.
- Sushi Ogawa. $$$$· Sushi · Dupont Circle.
- Sushiko – Chevy Chase. $$$$· Sushi · Bethesda / Chevy Chase.
- Nobu DC. $$$$·Japanese Speciality· Washington.
- Kaz Sushi Bistro. $$$$· Sushi · Downtown.
- Sushi Gakyu. $$$$· Sushi · Downtown.
- Kizuna. $$$$·Japanese· Tysons Corner / McLean.
Does Washington DC have good sushi?
D.C. has long had a respectable mix of neighborhood sushi restaurants, affordable roll stops, and higher-end, special occasion places offering omakase menus. A number of D.C. area restaurants have resumed dine-in service.
Where can I get sushi in DC?
10 Great Spots for Sushi Takeout and Delivery Around DC
- Blue Ocean Izakaya. 9440 Main St., Fairfax.
- Kaz Sushi Bistro. 1915 I St., NW.
- Kenaki Sushi Counter. 706 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg.
- Nama. 465 K St., NW.
- Sushi Hachi. 735 8th St., SE.
- Sushi Gakyu. 1420 New York Ave., NW.
- Sushi Sono. 10215 Wincopin Circle, Columbia.
What is the nicest sushi?
Here are popular and delicious sushi rolls that beginners love.
- Philadelphia Roll – Salmon, avocado, and cream cheese.
- King Crab Roll – King crab and mayonnaise.
- Boston Roll – Shrimp, avocado, and cucumber.
- Spicy Tuna Roll – Tuna and spicy mayo.
- California Roll – Imitation crab, avocado and cucumber.
What is the least fishy sushi?
Salmon. Salmon is an extremely popular fish for both sashimi and nigiri partly because it doesn’t have the strong ” fishy ” taste that many people fear. Easily distinguished by its peachy orange color, salmon’s smooth flavor makes it a safe, non -threatening choice for sushi beginners.
How much sushi is enough for one?
Sushi is designed to share, which is why so many sushi catering packages feature platters or sushi “boats.” If you’re wondering how to order sushi for a hungry office, a good rule of thumb is roughly one roll (six pieces) per person. This still holds true if you’re ordering starters, like salad or miso soup, too.